Women's Tournament Challenge 2023 Official Rules
To enter this Promotion, you must agree to and abide by these official rules ("Official Rules").
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN SECTION 3 BELOW, VOID IN PUERTO RICO, OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND FOREIGN TERRITORIES, QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
(A) TO QUALIFY FOR THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING, AN ENTRANT MUST CORRECTLY SELECT THE TEAM WHICH WINS THE FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OF THE TOURNAMENT. AN ENTRANT WILL THEN BE ENTERED INTO THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING FOR A RANDOM CHANCE TO WIN A GRAND PRIZE.
(B) TO QUALIFY FOR THE FIRST PRIZE DRAWING,, AN ENTRANT MUST COMPLETE ALL TWENTY-FIVE (25) BRACKETS WITH PICKS FOR ALL SIXTY-THREE (63) TOURNAMENT GAMES; AND, REGARDLESS IF ANY BRACKET IS CORRECT, ENTRANT WILL BE ENTERED INTO THE FIRST PRIZE DRAWING FOR A RANDOM CHANCE TO WIN A FIRST PRIZE.
(C) THE AWARDING OF POINTS FOR MAKING CORRECT PICKS IN AN INDIVIDUAL TOURNAMENT GAME AND ONE'S RANKING ON THE LEADER BOARD IS SOLELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT VALUE ONLY AND WILL NOT BE USED FOR PURPOSES OF SELECTING WINNERS OR AWARDING PRIZES.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Streaming Services LLC ("Sponsor"), 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California 91521, is solely responsible for all aspects of this promotion. Any advertisers associated with the Promotion, if any, shall be deemed a "Promoter" for purposes of these Official Rules. The Promotion is designed to advertise and promote Sponsor's business activities and is not gambling. This Promotion is not endorsed by, associated with, or sponsored by, the National Collegiate Athletic Association, its members or partners.
2. ADMINISTRATOR. This promotion will be administered by Probability LLC., 2 Woodstock Meadows Ln, PO Box 1484, Woodstock, NY 12498 (the "Administrator").
3. ELIGIBILITY. The 2023 Women's Tournament Challenge (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are at least eighteen (18) years or older (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older) as of the date of entry. The following are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or win a Prize: (i) employees and agents of Sponsor, Promoter, Administrator, each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective advertising/promotion agencies; and (ii) the "immediate family members" and/or "household members" of any of the persons set forth in (i) above. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year. In addition, persons who are currently involved in any capacity in any collegiate basketball program (including but not limited to college basketball players, coaches and their staffs) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion or win a Prize. If you are a college athlete or expect to be one, participating in this Promotion could affect your eligibility. This Promotion is void in all U.S. Territories (e.g., Puerto Rico and Guam), foreign territories not specifically included herein, and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PROMOTION TIMING: Registration for entry in the Promotion begins on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 12:00 PM (noon) ET and ends on Friday, March 17, 2023 at 12:00 PM (noon) ET ("Entry Period"). All entries must be received during the Entry Period. The Promotion is the 2023 Division I Women's College Basketball Tournament taking place in March and April 2023 (the "Tournament") that consists of six (6) rounds (each a "Round", and collectively, the "Rounds") of games ("Game(s)") as follows: "Round 1" (Round of 64), "Round 2" (Round of 32), "Round 3" (Round of 16), "Round 4" (Round of 8), "Round 5" (Round of 4), and "Round 6" (the final championship game). For avoidance of doubt the Promotion only applies to the field of sixty-four (64) teams of the Tournament and does NOT include any play-in or other qualifying games. Round 1 of the Tournament is expected to begin on Friday, March 17, 2023 and the championship game is expected to be played on Sunday, April 2, 2023 (or upon the completion of the final game of the Tournament) (the "Tournament Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times and days are United States Eastern Standard Time ("ET") (e.g., New York time). Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
5. REGISTRATION & ENTRY: You must be a registered ESPN.com member ("Member") to enter the Promotion. To register and enter, visit either: (1) https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket-women/2023/en/ ("Website"); (2) the ESPN Fantasy App ("Fantasy App"); (3) the ESPN App (the "ESPN App"); or (4) the ESPN Tournament Challenge App ("Tournament Challenge App"). The Website, Fantasy App, ESPN App and Tournament Challenge App are collectively referred to herein as, the "Entry Methods". To enter via one of the Entry Methods, select the "Enter" button. You will need to log in with your Member user name or e-mail address and password; or, if you are not a registered Member, you will need to create an account. If you are not a Member, you may become a Member for free by visiting the Website, clicking on the profile icon, selecting the "Log In" link and selecting the "Sign Up" link and providing the requested information on the registration form to create an account. You may enter via any combination of these Entry Methods, but there is a limit of twenty-five (25) total entries per person during the Promotion Period as described below.
If you are a Member but are not eligible for the Promotion as per Rule 3 above (including persons who are under 18 or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence; persons who are legal residents of Puerto Rico [and other United States territories and foreign territories] or Quebec) may register for and take part in the Promotion "just for fun" (i.e., for entertainment purposes) but cannot win any prize.
You may be asked to consent to receive promotional emails or offers. This is optional and does not affect your chances of winning the Grand Prize in this Promotion. You are NOT required to give consent to receive such emails or offers in order to participate in the Promotion or win any prize. If you do consent to receiving promotional emails or offers, your personal information will be handled in accordance with Section 13 below.
Once you are logged in, you will be automatically sent back to the entry page on the applicable Entry Method.
Limit of twenty-five (25) entries per person/Member during the Entry Period, regardless of Entry Methods used and regardless of the number of email addresses or registered Member accounts. Whether you enter via the Website, ESPN App, Fantasy App and/or via the Tournament Challenge App, there is a limit of twenty-five (25) total entries per person for this Promotion. Multiple entries in violation of the preceding limit and/or mass entry attempts, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will result in disqualification of all entries by such person/Member and perhaps legal and/or other sanctions. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties are prohibited. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Promotion.
Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions. The decisions of the Sponsor regarding all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding. Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Proof of submitting an entry does not constitute proof of receipt or entry into the Promotion. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor/Administrator of a change in your e-mail address prior to the end of a given Round in which you are participating.
*IMPORTANT: Data rates may apply if Promotion entry is submitted via your mobile device according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging/data rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Promotion. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your device's capabilities for specific instructions.
6. HOW TO PLAY:
a. General. The Promotion involves selecting the teams that you believe will win each of the sixty-three (63) Women's Division I college basketball Games in connection with the Tournament by completing each of the six (6) Round's brackets ("Brackets"). For avoidance of doubt the Promotion only applies to the field of sixty-four (64) teams of the Tournament and does NOT include any play-in or other qualifying games.
b. How to make your selections. You may enter your selections by completing a Tournament bracket following the posted instructions. For your entry to be complete, you must select the team that you think will win each of the sixty-three (63) games in the Tournament, including the final championship game.
c. Lock-time. All Game picks will lock at the scheduled tip off time of the first Game of Round 1 during the Tournament currently scheduled for Friday, March 17, 2023 at 11:30 AM ET (the "Lock Time"). Your Game picks for the Tournament must be submitted, received and recorded by Sponsor's computer by the scheduled Lock Time. Selections submitted after the Lock Time are considered invalid. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
d. Leader Boards. After Sponsor has completed scoring for each Round (as well as the Promotion overall), Members will be listed by user name along with their scores on a leader board ("Leader Board") on the Website, ESPN App, Fantasy App and the Tournament Challenge App. The Leader Board is solely for entertainment purposes only. Notwithstanding the posting of any Leader Board, Sponsor reserves the right to revise the scores and rankings of Members listed on the Leader Board at any time. Accordingly, even if a Member is listed as the highest point scorer in a Final Leader Board, such Member is not guaranteed to win a prize in the Promotion. Inclusion of a Member in a Final Leader Board does not constitute any notification of winning; potential winners will only be notified via email from Sponsor/Administrator.
7. UNFORESEEABLE CIRCUMSTANCE.
ENTRANTS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE TOURNAMENT MAY NOT BE CONDUCTED AS ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED.
IF THE TOURNAMENT IS CANCELLED PRIOR TO CONCLUSION. THE GRAND PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED VIA RANDOM DRAWING FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS WHO SUBMITTED A COMPLETED BRACKET; I.E., IN THE SAME MANNER THAT FIRST PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED AS DISCUSSED BELOW.
IF THE TOURNAMENT IS MODIFIED OR POSTPONED, THE GRAND PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED VIA RANDOM DRAWING FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS WHO SUBMITTED A BRACKET WHICH CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED THE TEAM THAT WON THE FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME OF THE TOURNAMENT IN ITS MODIFIED/POSTPONED FORMAT.
NOTICE OF SUCH ACTIONS BY SPONSOR WILL BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE, ESPN APP, FANTASY APP AND THE TOURNAMENT CHALLENGE APP.
CANCELLATION/MODIFICATION/POSTPONEMENT OF THE TOURNAMENT WILL NOT AFFECT THE SELECTION OF FIRST PRIZE WINNERS.
8. WINNER DETERMINATION/NOTIFICATION.
(a) Grand Prize.
Sponsor and/or Administrator will review all eligible entries received during the Entry Period overall to determine those entries which correctly identified the team which won the final championship game of the Tournament. The Grand Prize winners will be selected via a random drawing from among all such entries.
(b) First Prize
The First Prize winners will be selected via a random drawing from among all eligible entries (with twenty-five (25) completed brackets each featuring a selection of the winning team for each of the sixty-three (63) games of the Tournament). For clarity, whether or not a given Entrant's selection of the winning teams of the Tournament games is actually correct will NOT affect his/her ability to enter the First Prize random drawing.
If a Canadian resident is determined to be a potential prize winner, they must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question within a pre-determined time limit. The Grand Prize and First Prize drawings will take place on or about April 5, 2023 at Administrator's offices in New York, NY USA or another location of Administrator's sole choosing. There is no entry fee required to participate in the Promotion. Only entries received online in accordance with these Official Rules will be accepted. No other forms of entry - fax, mail, email, phone or other - will be accepted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
GRAND PRIZE: TEN (10) WINNERS shall each receive US$5,000.00.
FIRST PRIZE: TWENTY-FIVE (25) WINNERS shall each receive US$1,000.00.
Total ARV: US$75,000.00
In all cases:
(a) prize award is subject to verification of entrant's full compliance with these Official Rules;
(b) prize is not transferable by winner.
(c) Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize or prize component of equal or greater value if advertised prize/prize component is unavailable at time of awarding for any reason.
(d) limit of one (1) prize per person.
(e) Prizes will be awarded in U.S. Funds in the form of a check or direct deposit (with form of prize award being determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
Odds of winning a Grand Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received and the number of eligible entries included in the Grand Prize random drawing as described above.
Odds of winning a First Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received and the number of eligible entries included in the First Prize random drawing as described above.
WINNERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF PRIZE. (For Canadian prize winners, such taxes may include U.S. Foreign Withholding Tax.) Non-residents of California are subject to the California withholding tax of 7% of the prize value, when applicable. For Grand Prize winners, Sponsor will report to the Internal Revenue Service via 1099 Tax Form the total value of prize won. Grand Prize winners agree to complete a W9 Tax Form with his/her Social Security Number and to otherwise cooperate with Sponsor as to Sponsor's compliance with Internal Revenue Service and other tax reporting requirements (IRS W8-BEN Form for Canadian winner). Winners should allow up to 8-10 weeks after completion of the prize claim procedure (including, if applicable, the return of their signed, notarized affidavit) to receive their prize.
10. ENTRY ERRORS/ NO RETURN OF ENTRIES; DISPUTES: Neither Sponsor nor Promoters are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor Promoters are responsible for any unavailability of or interruptions to any service or equipment used in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, website, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, or (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, or (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential winner may be required to show proof of identification, and Sponsor may require that the potential winner provide proof that his/her identification matches the User Information associated with the winning entry (both at the time of entry and at the time of verification of a potential winner). SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY POTENTIAL WINNER IF IT DETERMINES, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, THAT ANY USER INFORMATION WAS CHANGED OR FALSIFIED IN ORDER TO MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. The decisions of the professional referees officiating the games shall be final and binding regarding the outcome and scoring of the game.
11. POTENTIAL WINNER. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRIES ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL. SPONSOR SHALL SOLELY DETERMINE ANY FORM OF VERIFICATION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS, AFFIDAVITS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON MAY BE DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTRY AND VOID. Potential winner will be notified via email sent within ten (10) business days following the end of the Tournament Period. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor if his or her e-mail address has changed. To do so, click on the "myESPN" icon on any ESPN.com page, then click on the Account Information link to update your email address. A potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected via random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received for such affected random drawing if (i) he/she does not comply with these rules (or is otherwise determined to be ineligible), (ii) he/she does not respond to the prize notice within five (5) days of its transmission, or if the emailed prize notice, after three (3) attempts, is returned as undeliverable, or (iii) the prize is undeliverable for any reason. If Sponsor notifies, or seeks to deliver a prize to or otherwise attempts to contact an alternate potential winner, and such alternate potential winner is subsequently disqualified then Sponsor shall use its reasonable business judgment to determine, in its sole discretion, the disposition of the prize. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses, relative to participation in the Promotion (including acceptance of any prize) not specified herein.
12. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY/LIABILITY RELEASE. As a condition of receiving a prize, potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release, within ten (10) days of the date stated on the prize notice. Except where prohibited, participation in this Promotion and acceptance of prize constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and Promoters' and any of their respective agents' use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval.
13. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions. The decisions of the Sponsor in regards to all matters of this Promotion are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Promotion and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out an entrant who, in Sponsor's sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION OR TO ALTER OR DAMAGE A WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Promotion if, in the Sponsor's sole opinion, an incident of any kind occurs to corrupt or impair the administration, security, integrity, fairness or play (as intended) of the Promotion, including without limitation: (a) viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or technical failure; or (b) earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, act of God, pandemic/epidemic; or (c) labor controversy or threat thereof, civil disturbance or commotion, disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), or (d) cancellation, suspension or postponement of any type of game or league. In the event that the Tournament is postponed, terminated early, or cancelled for any reason (such as a strike or lockout), Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes in a manner which Sponsor determines in its sole discretion is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion at its discretion.
14. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY. By participating in this Promotion or receiving a prize, entrants (and in particular, winner) agree to release and to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Promoters, each of their respective related companies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") for any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by participation in this Promotion (or related activities) or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize. By entering, entrants also authorize the Sponsor and its designees to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state/province of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional material or on a Winners' List without compensation to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without obligation or compensation. All federal, state/provincial and local laws and regulations apply. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
15. GAMBLING PROHIBITION. This Promotion is strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling. Division I Women's College Basketball has adopted specific legislation prohibiting athletic department staff members, conference office staff, national office staff and student-athletes from engaging in sports gambling activities as they relate to intercollegiate or professional sporting events.
16. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Released Parties do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Promotion, the Grand Prize or the First Prize, and are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Promotion; (2) technical errors, defects, delays or failures of any kind, including without limitation malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in communications lines, Internet or website access, hardware or software; (3) digital or electronic disruptions, e.g., viruses; (4) unauthorized human intervention, e.g., hacking; (5) technical or human error which may occur in connection with any aspect of the Promotion; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion, access to, copying or downloading materials from ESPN.com or any other website, or receipt or use of any prize; or (7) for any cancellation, suspension or postponement of any type of game or league, or event of force majeure. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
17. DISPUTES/ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or the awarding of Prizes and determination of Winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of JAMS, then effective (notwithstanding the foregoing, Entrant shall not be precluded from seeking relief in small claims court for disputes/claims within the scope of the jurisdiction of small claims court and any remedies available to Entrant under applicable federal, state or local law remain available to Entrant and are not waived pursuant to this section); (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any and all rights to injunctive relief. The arbitrator hearing such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be neutral and the Entrant will have a reasonable opportunity to participate in the selection of the arbitrator. Such arbitration will take place at a location near the Entrant's residence and the Entrant has the right to an in-person hearing in the arbitration proceeding, if desired. The arbitration will allow for the discovery and/or exchange of non-privileged information between Entrant and Sponsor. Should an Entrant initiate arbitration pursuant to this section, the Entrant shall be responsible for JAMS's fees to do so (approximately, $250), with all other costs of such arbitration being borne solely by Sponsor. If Entrant is a California (USA) resident and Sponsor is the prevailing party in such arbitration, such Entrant will not be responsible for Sponsor's costs and fees in conjunction with the arbitration proceeding; BUT, IN ALL OTHER CASES, ENTRANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH COSTS/FEES IF REQUIRED BY THE ARBITRATOR'S RULING. For the avoidance of doubt, the requirement to arbitrate disputes pursuant to this section is reciprocal and binding both upon Entrants and Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York (USA), without regard for conflicts of law doctrine of New York or any other jurisdiction.
19. OFFICIAL RULES; WINNERS LIST. For the Official Rules and names of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: ESPN Women's Tournament Challenge 2023 Winners, c/o Probability, PO Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-1559. All such requests must be received by May 5, 2023.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.